Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Hello Again Blog World...

My last attempt at blogging began with a simple desire to keep people informed during my time at SAMBICA between my sophomore and junior year of college.  Although it was helpful for a season, my dedication to the blog quickly plummeted.  The top of my to-do list never tells me to blog... it tells me to do the dishes, send a birthday card, go to the grocery story.  However, several times a day my brain screams "GET THESE THOUGHTS OUT OF MY HEAD".  I have kept many journals in my time, but my hand never seems to keep up with fast paced thoughts... overall, deterring me from any attempt to record what I am thinking/feeling.

So here I am.  A new season of life, fresh events, and overall more time to sit down and process. 

No comments:

Post a Comment